When it comes to finding delicious and entertaining Japanese dining, look no further than House of Genji, where we offer teppanyaki, sushi, and creative cocktails. To round out your meal at our Japanese restaurant, choose from the following side dishes that we offer:
- Edamame Boiled soy beans in pods
- Age-gyoza Japanese-style, deep-fried pot stickers
- Ahe tataki Sliced and seared ahi tuna dipped in a ginger soy sauce
- Tempura Shrimp and vegetables deep-fried in a light batter
- Vegetable tempura A mix of deep-fried vegetables
- Panko wings Tender chicken wings that are breaded and deep-fried
- Tofu Agedashi tofu with traditional broth or our sweet and spicy sauce
You can also choose from our scallop sauté, calamari sauté, deep-fried calamari, shrimp sauté, Genji soup, and Genji salad.
Are you ready to enjoy delicious Japanese dining in San Jose? If so, then call House of Genji today at (408) 453-8120 to make your reservation with our Japanese steakhouse.